Ethos and Promoting Positive Behaviour
Students of St Angela’s College are expected, at all times, to do their best to live according to the school’s Christian values/ethos. Students are expected to;
- Act justly
- Be honest and truthful
- Be respectful in their interactions with/to teachers, fellow pupils, parents/guardians, secretary, caretaker and visitors to the school.
- Be courteous and concerned for their own good the good of others
- Observe good manners at all times
- Show respect for their environment
- Cooperate actively with the community of St. Angela’s College
Guided by these virtues, and dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, we aim, at all times, to provide a safe, caring, inclusive learning environment for all our pupils.
To provide and nurture this safe, caring, inclusive learning environment, we are committed to promoting and acknowledging positive behaviour; to developing a school community in which all its members: pupils, staff, parents/guardians, and Board of Management treat each other with gentleness and respect.