IMTA Team Maths Quiz
Just a couple of reminders to students and parents about upcoming deadlines.
- The PLC/FE application system is now open. Students should make applications as soon as possible through the various FE College websites.
- CAO – closing date is February 1st. All Restricted Courses must be submitted before this date. Change of Mind is May 7th to July 1st. For students who have Exemptions, please ensure that you follow the CAO instructions for contacting Third Level Colleges/NUI regarding your Exemptions immediately.
- DARE and HEAR forms have to be completed as part of the CAO application process (February 1st). Submission dates for all supporting documentation pertaining to both is March 15th.
- Students applying to DARE must ensure that they have completed and submitted Section A, and have provided relevant documentation to either Ms Gallagher or Ms Kelly in order for them to be able to complete Section B over the next 2 weeks. Students must have Section C documentation received (signed and stamped) by the relevant connected professional making the diagnosis.
- UCAS closing date is January 31st.
- Apprenticeship Applications are ongoing throughout the year. Please refer to www.apprenticeships.ie for further details.
- The SUSI Grant Application system opens in April.
- If you have any questions or require any information, please let me know. Please refer to our school’s Career Website for information also. https://careersportal.ie/website/careerguidance/home?school_id=45